BOSTON LEGAL 5x03 - "Dances with Wolves"

Sunday, October 12, 2008


Denny Crane is arrested -- yet again -- for carrying a concealed firearm after he shoots a man in self defense who's attempting to mug him and Jerry Espenson. Meanwhile, Alan Shore fights for a sex surrogate's right to joint custody of her daughter -- while grappling with the fact that he was a former client of hers.

Cop: "you have the right to remain silent..."
Denny: "I know my rights and let me tell you I'm never silent. Everything about me makes noise (farts)"...Pure Crane!

Posted by Jeff at 3:11 AM  

5 comments:

this episode relly meke me laugh. Danny and Carl on courtroom was amazing!

Nathália Felini said...
April 17, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

This episode story is amazing. Danny and carl scenes was so good.Its make me laugh. I have seen Boston Legal episodes from this site and entertain very much.

Unknown said...
June 5, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

Its one of the wonderful episode of BL. I like this a lot. Danny and carl are always funny.

Anonymous said...
October 28, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

This episode of Boston Legal was one of the bestest episode I have ever seen. Both Danny and Carl contribute such an amazing talent on the screen which make us laugh.

Unknown said...
December 24, 2009 at 3:11 AM  

That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

January 12, 2016 at 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment


THE SURFER'S SURF SITE!